My Top 40 Scrapbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September 12, 2015

Go down

September 12, 2015 Empty September 12, 2015

Post  Adric Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:48 am

----- DROPOUTS -----
Kick The Dust Up - Luke Bryan ----- 26 / 12
Straight Outta Compton - N.W.A. ----- 38 / 1

36 40 --- Crash And Burn - Thomas Rhett
35 39 --- Back To Back - Drake
40 38 --- Again - Fetty Wap
33 37 --- Earned It (Fifty Shades Of Grey) - The Weeknd
37 36 --- Renegades - X Ambassadors
27 35 --- Hey Mama - David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack
30 34 --- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
29 33 --- Sugar - Maroon 5
24 32 --- Post To Be - Omarion feat. Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko
RE 31 --- All Eyes On You - Meek Mill feat. Chris Brown & Nicki Minaj (47)

28 30 --- Flex (Ooh Ooh Ooh) - Rich Homie Quan
34 29 --- Hotline Bling - Drake
26 28 --- House Party - Sam Hunt
21 27 --- Honey, I'm Good. - Andy Grammer
25 26 --- Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor
22 25 --- Classic Man - Jidenna feat. Roman GianArthur
20 24 --- Want To Want Me - Jason Derulo
Suspect 23 --- Hit The Quan - @iHeartMemphis (41)
23 22 --- Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy
19 21 --- Worth It - Fifth Harmony feat. Kid Ink

32 20 --- Stitches - Shawn Mendes
18 19 --- Uptown Funk! - Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
12 18 --- Bad Blood - Taylor Swift feat. Kendrick Lamar Like a Star @ heaven
17 17 --- Cool For The Summer - Demi Lovato
10 16 --- Shut Up And Dance - WALK THE MOON
13 15 --- See You Again - Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
31 14 --- Drag Me Down - One Direction
14 13 --- Where Are Ü Now - Skrillex & Diplo feat. Justin Bieber
15 12 --- Photograph - Ed Sheeran
11 11 --- My Way - Fetty Wap feat. Monty

07 10 --- Fight Song - Rachel Platten
09 09 --- Trap Queen - Fetty Wap
16 08 --- Locked Away - R. City feat. Adam Levine
08 07 --- 679 - Fetty Wap feat. Remy Boyz
06 06 --- Good For You - Selena Gomez feat. A$AP Rocky
04 05 --- Lean On - Major Lazer & DJ Snake feat. MØ
05 04 --- The Hills - The Weeknd
03 03 --- Watch Me - Silento
01 02 --- Cheerleader - OMI Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
02 01 --- Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Boyz-n-the-Hood is the solo debut by Eazy-E as a part of N.W.A. Ice Cube wrote the song, and originally intended it to be for H.B.O., another group signed by Ruthless, but after they rejected it Eazy was convinced to rap it.[1] The song was originally on N.W.A. and the Posse, which started with the phrase: "Cruisin' down the street in my '64". Ruthless Records executive Jerry Heller considers the song to be a mix of Gil Scott-Heron, The Last Poets, the Rolling Stones, and the Black Panthers.[2] This samples "I'm a Ho" by Whodini and vocal samples from, "Hold It, Now Hit It" by Beastie Boys as well as "Mr. Big Stuff" by Jean Knight. It was remixed and featured on Eazy's debut album Eazy-Duz-It, which was released in 1988. It was remixed again and was featured on Eazy-E's third album, It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa (1993) under the name "Boyz-n-the-Hood (G-Mix)".

In 2015, "Boyz" debuted at number 50 on the Billboard Hot 100 on the issue dated September 5, 2015 as a result of the recent releases of the film of the same name and Dr. Dre‍ '​s Compton; it was the third highest debut on the chart that week behind "Straight Outta Compton", another song from the album and the N.W.A. era, and "Hit the Quan".[3] Like Straight Outta Compton, the song never charted in the 1980s largely due to Billboard charting regulations and lack of airplay due to N.W.A. being banned from many radio stations

September 12, 2015 M0miYF
Adric
Adric
Admin

https://thetop40.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down